Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Santa Cruz Raffle

Hi, my name is Eric and I am addicted to competition hang-gliding.

I have signed up for the Santa Cruz Flats Race in Arizona starting September 20th and am trying to raise gas money for the trip. Hang gliding comps take a lot of time and money. It's the money I am short of. So, I am having a raffle at the Labor Day party here at Lookout this weekend.

For just $2.00, you get a ticket and a chance at winning great hanggliding art from yours truly.

For $5.00, you get THREE tickets!

For $10.00, you get SEVEN tickets and a huge handshake!!!
Puzzled?

Hope to see everyone at the party. Thanks for your help!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like some nice pieces. Really like the glider on the crazy stand. Hope you sell a hundred chances at $10.00 a shot!!! GOOD LUCK in AZ.

David said...

Have a friend with a PayPal account accept 10$ donations for you for 10 Tickets. So that online people can give to the cause.

Eric said...

Great idea David. I can do this again in the future. Little late for this one.

Anonymous said...

Yes...online raffle is a GREAT idea!!!

I would have donated for sure; I live in Arizona!

Bouchi (Dustin's mom)

Albert said...

Eric, you could turn this into a combination online/live raffle very easily. (I wonder if the live-raffle folks would be dissapointed if the winner was not there with them, hmmm..)

Eric said...

Thanks!