Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wind Too Windy

We awoke today to more strong wind. Still, I went through the motions with my Cheerios and a banana and then off to the pilots meeting. They didn't waste much time today telling us that the day would be cancelled and hoped tommorow would be better.At first, I looked up an ATV rental place in Phoenix and found a few folks who wanted to go. But after some thought about logistics, money, etc., we decided to stay local and entertain ourselves by going to a movie; Ingloriuos Bastards. - great movie of you like Quentin Tarantino's style.After that I went around with the camera looking for shots. Then, we decided to hold a paper airplane competition. We had a beatiful launch site on top of the 10 story hotel roof.
I sure hope the winds relax enough for us to fly tommorrow. I've had my fill of ground based entertainment around here.










3 comments:

Scott said...

Drag for you, drag for me, drag for EVERYONE else who sits around waiting to hear all the cool stories from out there that aren't that cool. Sure paper airplanes is fun n all n I do like that dudes crazy movies, but I'm gonna have to start following all my other friends blogs to see if their more entertaining. hope it gets way better n you boys can finish up big!!! have fun, stay safe, peace n happiness

Anonymous said...

What? you have other friends?

Scott said...

I just look at the other links and call them friends