Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lucas got too excited and spilled his O.J. this morning.

After the clean-up we enjoyed a nice buffet style breakfast at the little restaurant in Williston. They did a great job accomodating all of us. After breakfast we headed out to the airport to fly.

I have got to get a new harness. After flying these two comps back to back I realize that my harness just does not fit. I have been getting sore, but today it was unbearable. It's like when you wear shoes that don't fit and you get some blisters. Then, you keep putting them on and walk for miles every day in them. After about 20 miles today I just simply gave up and circled down to land at an airport. At the time I thought I was making the right decision, but I spent the rest of the day angry at myself for giving up. Hopefully I will heal enough to be somewhat comfortable tommorrow. I will be looking for a new one when I get home.

I'm not sure how most people did on the 144 mile task, but I think quite a few made it about half way. A front moving south shut everything down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucas...what a mess without his sweet fiance to keep him in line! I wander if he cleaned up his own mess or if the poor waitress got stuck with the job? Regardless, Lucas is hot...as Eric, himself, knows...seems to be his favorite subject to take pictures of...hmm?

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric. I love reading your blog. Be well. Al Howes