Friday, May 8, 2009

Back to Quest

The Rally made it to Americus, GA. and then was stopped by nasty weather to the north. We had a pilots meeting and held discussion on what to do. The majority wanted to go where the flying would be good so everyone headed back down south to Quest. I was on the fence about heading home to Lookout, or going back south. I miss my family very much, and I hate back-tracking. But Ashley (my wife) warned me that I could regret not finishing the meet so here I am in Florida. She's so good for me!

The weather report for today looks spectacular. I imagine with the light winds we will try for a triangle task. We'll see...

1 comment:

paint2fly said...

FLY GREAT ERIC, acouple more day's n you'll be happy with your finishin and back home to your childs n your lovely wife who is GREAT for YOU!!! and very tolerant: ) it's to bad y'all don't git ta finish at home, but i bet they'll drink your share of the keg for you!!! YOU n LUCAS represent us GEORGIA BOYZ. have fun STAY SAFE