Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting cold feet

I flew again yesterday and was able to hold on to a thermal that took me 1,400 over launch. Dean is back and flying again and climbed up with me. After getting a little cold I decided to trade my hard earned altitude for a bit of high speed fun. Buzzing by launch and then zig zagging my way down the mountain just over the trees was exhilarating. Down near the LZ I decided to do a run across the puddle. Jesse and Pablo were down there inviting me with cameras.

What an awesome flight! The air was so smooth which made for nice, predictable maneuvering. I love days like this. Check out the short video of the landing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET... but where the sound of the wing go? i hear water but no air being sliced. you didn't fly with anyone else? Oh, thats right, they didn't get up. did you pet the dog?

Unknown said...

Hi

Really very funny video. I enjoyed this video. And i will try this type of ride in future.

Thanks.

Aviation Program